- After school club runs from 3.15 pm to 6.00 pm every afternoon.
- Parents/carers will pick children up via the Night Owls exit (kitchen car park).
- All bookings including payment must be made before 12 o’clock on the day via School Gateway or through the main school office. Please note places are limited and are on a first come first served basis.
- Parents/Carers late to collect must phone 07946 892295 to make staff at Night Owls aware of the unexpected delay.
- From 3.15 pm to 4.00 pm for the first child = £5
- From 3.15 pm to 5.00 pm for the first child = £8
- From 3.15 pm to 6.00 pm for the first child = £10
A sibling’s place is reduced by £1
Early Birds and Night Owls cancellation
The governors have reviewed our procedure for parents/carers cancelling after they have booked a place at After-School club. This is often too late for us to offer it to another child. From January 2020, you will need to give 48 hours’ notice if you wish to cancel, or you will still be charged in full for the place (s) you have reserved.
PLEASE NOTE: Children picked up late after 3.30 pm will be sent to After-School club. We charge £3 per 10 minutes late per child.
In light of ‘Food in School’ regulations, we provide healthy meals by: reducing sugar and salt content; serving brown bread; offering a range of fruit and vegetables; using semi-skimmed milk and offering healthy desserts.
Staffing and procedures
- Both clubs will be staffed by experienced Peartree staff.
- All school policies and procedures will be adhered to.
- Peartree Primary School reserves the right to ban a child from either club if their behaviour is not acceptable.