This week we are going to focus on feelings. Please find some activities below:
Voices in the park - Anthony Browne:
- What do we know about the four characters? Key words: wealth, language, appearance, mood, home, the way they treat others
- Why don’t the adults talk to each other?
- Why do the children talk to each other?
- What happened to these four people yesterday?
- Would the two groups of people meet if they didn’t go to the park?
- How do the pictures tell the story?
- Why does the world look different through each person’s ‘eyes’?
- What do you think your adults/siblings day looks like - is it different to yours?
The Colour Monster - Anna Llenas Watch 'The Colour Monster
-Discuss feelings, how are you feeling today? Why do you think that is? -Look at the feelings worksheet, what might you feel in certain situations, why do you think that is? -Create a feelings box, write down what you are feeling in it each day, can be positive or negative. At the end of the day take it out and discuss why are you feeling that way? It is ok to be angry, sad how can we make it better? If we are happy what made us happy?